Housekeeping (Room) Attendant
4 days left
- Job Level
KEY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Ensure that the hotel’s standards of cleanliness, hygiene, security and presentation are in maintained all assigned rooms.
2. Perform cleaning duties in guest apartments in accordance with the status or the guest’s stay.
3. Inspect and clean all facilities, furniture and fixtures, and report any damage to the Housekeeping Supervisor, Executive Housekeeper or Housekeeping coordinator, for action and follow up.
4. Attend to guests’ requests and queries courteously and promptly in the course of performing duties.
5. Complete all information on the Allocation Sheet for all assigned rooms, marking status, linen replaced and special requests.
6. Complete the Allocation sheet with the time commenced servicing the room, any running that is required, times that DND signs were placed on the door and record any maintenance issues.
7. Report to the Housekeeping Supervisor any unusual incidents, complaints, un-authorized persons in rooms, missing or damaged hotel property, and lost and found items.
1. Communicate effectively with all other departments
2. Ability to work a flexible roster
3. Attend meetings, training sessions and any other required meeting or training session.
4. Identify opportunities to innovate service delivery and product offering to meet and exceed client expectations.
5. Ensure safe work practices are adopted at all time and report any OHS concerns immediately to your direct manager or HR Manager.
6. Proactively display and embrace the Company’s ROCIT Values
KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Consistently achieve room cleanliness in accordance with hotel standards and as directed by your supervisor and/or manager.
2. Consistently meets productivity targets.
3. Guest satisfaction ratings.
4. Personal presentation.
5. Presentation and cleanliness of pantry and store room.
- Minimum 2 years housekeeping experience in a 4-5 star hotel.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Understand of safe use of cleaning chemicals and personal protective equipment.
- Professionally groomed.
- Able to work well independently
- 'Can do' attitude and a high level of energy
- Should be sturdy and medically fit.