Telephone Operator - Arabic Speaking/Meliá Doha 5*
At Meliá Hotels International we value human and professional qualities. We work together to grow in a company that is the leader not only in our different lines of business but also in people management, one of our main foundations. For those reasons and because we know that you are talented, ambitious and are seeking to grow and improve as a professional, we are inviting you to come and achieve your dream with us.
A new journey begins…we invite you to be part of it!
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
Under the guidance of the Telephone Supervisor, the Telephone Operator acts as an ambassador and host for all hotel and social guests at the Hotel.
- Assists the operation with check-in and check-out, attends to guest in the business centre, answers phones and e-mail correspondence and any other enquires in accordance to the hotel SOP’s and regulations.
- Ensure telephone calls are answered as per the Hotel standards for any queries internally or from guests.
- Responsible to ensure that daily communication is done in regards to guests arrivals, pre-arrangements, guest preferences, follow ups and traces.
- Ensures that all requests from guests in regards to their stay and followed up, actioned and updated in profile notes
- Is a continual source of information, help and assistance to all guests
- Builds a rapport with our in-house guests and maintains interaction in order to facilitate guest recognition and obtains information regarding their preferences.
- Keeps the Telephone Supervisor informed of any problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Coordinates Departmental duties with various departments such as Executive Office, Housekeeping, Engineering, Sales and Marketing and Security to ensure that all guests are given friendly and caring service according to Hotel Standard