Guest Relations Manager (Female, Arabic Speaker)
Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Full job details
· Serves as the guest liaison services to our guests. As the manager on duty ensures that the reception runs smoothly and that any guest complaints and/or emergencies are handled in an expeditious and satisfactory manner.
· To be able to handle a wide range of administrative and hospitality related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
· To be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of
supporting a small resort delivering the highest caliber of service to its guests.
To have the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
· Communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
· To oversees and coordinates the day-to-day activities of the front office, to include management and training, scheduling and prioritizing work assignments, and implementation of effective operating policies, procedures, and systems.
· Provides assistance and represents the hotel. To be completely familiar with all safety and emergency procedures for guests and employees and how to act upon them; understands all accident prevention policies.
· To oversee service standards throughout the hotel to ensure a consistent guest experience at a high quality level.
· To oversee bell desk, airport, and housekeeping staff in conjunction with the Hotel standards.
· Personally greet all guests assigned to them, members, and property owners.
· Inspect all guest rooms in their assigned area on a daily basis.
· Make a minimum of one contact per day with each of their assigned guests.
· Work closely with conference services and banquets regarding all group functions and assist as necessary to ensure that groups run smoothly.
· Address any and all guest concerns and bring them and their resolution to the attention of the GM and President.
· Contact the proper authorities for any emergencies and compete all necessary paperwork associated with the incident. Inform the FOM and RDM immediately of any emergency situation
· Oversees transportation of guests in and around the resort.
· Ensure that daily report is completed and pertinent information is properly documented and passed on to the resort management.
Yassat Hotel & Apartments shall provide an equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and career progress when it comes to gender, nationality, religion, ethnicity, disability and shall not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Female candidate preferred