Housekeeping Attendant (Room and Public Area)
- Promote a positive overall impression of the property and provide the necessary service of ensuring clean and comfortable rooms for guests.
- Responsible for cleaning assigned guest rooms in accordance to company standards to ensure the highest level of cleanliness.
- Ensure prompt and professional delivery of guest requests.
- Ensure cleaning equipment, machineries and tools are in good working conditions, maintained and operated correctly and deficiencies are reported for repair.
- Report maintenance issues and ensures it is acted on promptly.
- Assist in monitoring daily operating supplies, inventory, requisition & delivery.
- Demonstrate proper organization or placement of chemicals, linens, amenities and other supplies in Housekeeping pantries.
- Report for duty punctually, in prescribed uniform & grooming standards.
- Follow Occupational Health & Safety regulations.
- Adhere to the Hotel’s security guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in a 4 or 5-star hotel property
- Good to excellent communication skills
- High customer service orientation
- Has attention to detail
- Works well under pressure