Demi-Chef de Partie
- Maintain and achieve high standard of food quality, preparation, production and assist in service under the guidance of the Chef de Partie & Sous Chef
- Assist in achieving food cost, kitchen standards & overall objectives and assist in the development of Commis Chefs.
- Assist the Chef de Partie and the Sous Chef for the day to day operations.
- Ensure compliance with food safety handling policies & procedures.
- Monitor quality and quantity of food prepared.
- Reports any problems or complaints to the Chef de Partie or the Sous Chef
- Minimum 2 years Culinary experience
- Diploma/Certification in Culinary discipline preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- With Basic Food Hygiene and HACCP certification