- Job Level
Sales Executives – based at The Quadrant, Victoria
About Our Company
JOUEL is the premier luxury retail company in the Seychelles, specialising in fine jewellery, watches, gold coins and luxury ornaments. With a large retail presence countrywide, JOUEL continues to set new standards in customer service whilst combining glamour and elegance through their range of ‘Seychelles-inspired’ jewellery collections.
Summary of Duties:
- Sales, sales, sales!
- Engaging with clients through a friendly and professional manner
- Daily stock counts and cash reconciliations
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge gained through
- Extensive training, which is provided during employment
- 2 years’ experience in retail and / or tourism industry
- Fluent in English & French, additional languages will be an advantage
- Must apply with credible references
- Must be well groomed and be a team player, ready to learn!
- Must be able to work during opening hours 08h00 - 18h00 on shift basis
Salary & Place of Work
The employee’s basic monthly remuneration during probation will range from SR. 7,000 – 10,500 including a commission based on individual sales, as well as lunch and uniform. Depending on performance the salary may be reviewed after probation. The employee’s normal place of work shall be at The Quadrant in central Victoria, although the employee may be required to work at other Company locations if the need arises.