Waitress - TIME Oak Hotel & Suites
Full job details
TIME Oak Hotel & Suites is looking for a Waitress who is ideally between 21 to 30 Years Old with previous food and beverage experience. Pleasant, hospitable personality and a good command of English are a must.
The ideal Waitress serving TIME Hotels will always be working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. In order to successfully full fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behavior, skills, and values that may follow:
- Customer Service experience in supervisory or above capacity
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
Previous experience in a similar role and the passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service will make you our ideal candidate.
Job Description :
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following the set Standards of Performance.
- To perform all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of the Food & Beverage Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
- To perform all duties and tasks when rotated or assigned to another Department.
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for the Place of Work as assigned.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
- To ensure that the Place of Work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
- To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.