Life Guard - TIME Oak Hotel & Suites
Full job details
TIME Hotels is in search of a Life Guard. Previous hotel experience is preferred to fulfill the following core responsibilities.
- Makes sure the swimming pool is clean and constantly monitors swimming pool activity.
- Makes sure the sun loungers are clean, in the correct position and in working order.
- To regularly check the temperature of the pool to ensure they are at set standard.
- Ensures that the umbrellas are fixed properly to their units and ensures that when the umbrellas are not in use, they are tidied down for safety precautions.
- To assist in First Aid.
- To have all knowledge of club facilities and prices and knows the rules and regulations of the club and how to deal with guest applications on memberships.