Front Office - Lobby Ambassador
Full job details
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Front Office professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Lobby Ambassador you are responsible to receive and give a warm welcome to our guests, providing an efficient and courteous approach at all times and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service
- Be available for Guests at all times as a point of contact
- Actively represent all standards of the Arabian Cultural Connection program, and interact with guests using the coffee and dates station
- Plays vital part in the Rotana Service Distinction program, by welcoming guests upon arrival to the hotel main door, escorting guests to check-in point, attending to guests on queue, greeting guests on their way to breakfast and inquire about their satisfaction, and bidding farewell to departing guests at the hotel main door
- Use the Tablet Registration tool to register guests on queue while waiting for their turn to check-in at the Front Desk
- Extend personal service and attention to all Guests, with particular emphasis to Club Rotana, VIP Guests, and Rotana Rewards Guests
- Proactively meet arriving guests at the main entrance and once they exit their transportation
- Seeks out revenue opportunities such as taking restaurant reservations, sales leads etc.
- Maintains and promotes up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services and supply information and respond to Guest queries
- Deal promptly, efficiently and pleasantly with any queries
- Be aware of all special offers, promotions, and packages at the hotel to promote to guests
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel. You must deal in a polite and sophisticated manner and have an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written. Multiple language ability is considered as additional advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You have good interpersonal skills and be smart in appearance and well groomed, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job