Waitress - Specialty German Bakery
Attractive Salary + Benefits
Full job details
We are a luxury Hotel Chain based in Europe and are making a foray into the Dubai’s bustling business and shopping District of Business Bay to open our first flagship Hotel.
The Hotel blends cosmopolitan lifestyle and relaxation. This 5-star retreat features lively dining, leisure and entertainment choices and modern meeting facilities all of which are just a few steps away from the stunning blue waters of the Dubai Canal. Modern, chic and contemporary, this hotel features 367 well-equipped, modern and comfortable rooms and suites, all of which offer incredible views.
About the Role:
A role has arisen for a highly motivated and hardworking individual. The main purpose of this position is to actively contribute to the successful achievement of Hotel’s goals of High Standard Quality Guest Service.
Your key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- During the set-up of the restaurant, she/he must check the cleaning and the quality of all equipment, glassware, cutlery, chinaware, napkins etc.
- After the set-up and before the arrival of the customers, and also during a new set-up within the service time, she/he must check the quality of the set-up and be sure that the restaurant or the table has a nice and warm appearance.
- Attends the communication meetings of her/his Outlet.
- Personally supervises the end of day closing of the service area and makes sure that all equipment is in an appropriate place and nothing is left around, which can be hazardous.
- At the end of the shift or the day, she/he has to communicate all information that the next shift or the supervisor has to know for a well running of the operations.
- In absence of the hostess, escorts guests to their tables and recommends food and beverage items, and special promotions if available.
- Conducts an efficient and courteous service to the guests.
She/he needs to have a sale behavior, and ask tactfully to the guests if they would like another beverage or an up selling.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have educated to degree-level or above in a relevant discipline with appropriate professional qualifications and up to date professional knowledge. You will possess 1+ years in a similar position in a 4* Or 5* property.
You will have a high degree of ‘emotional intelligence’, remaining rational and calm under pressure as well as open-minded and excited by cultural and professional diversity.
Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English is a must.
About the Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes Basic + Accommodation + Transport + Meals + Laundry + Air Tickets + Medical Insurance