Our team is truly multi-cultural and is made up of nationals from over 120 countries. They are our ambassadors, and the ambassadors of our home Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates representing us whilst flying all over the world to destinations in Europe, North and South America, Africa, Asia and Australia caring for our guests with traditional Arabic warmth hospitality and respect in a fleet of our state of the art luxurious new aircrafts. Our Cabin Crew team is made up of Cabin Crew, Food and Beverage Managers, In-flight Chefs, Cabin Seniors and Cabin Managers. Depending on your experience, you could join us as a Cabin Crew member, a Food and Beverage Manager or an In-flight Chef.
WHAT WE EXPECT
Our Cabin Crew are an award winning team. In 2014 we won the "Middle East's Leading Cabin Crew" award at the World Travel Awards Middle East. Also in 2014, we won the prestigious accolade of "World's Leading Cabin Crew" at the World Travel Awards In fact these awards join a long list of awards that we have won and win every year. To join us you will be the best and you will ensure that you contribute to the success of the World's Leading Airline (World Travel Awards 2014).
You will ensure that you exceed our guests' expectations onboard and deliver great service 100% of the time, whilst offering a unique taste of United Arab Emirates hospitality - cultured, considerate, warm and generous.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As one of our Cabin Crew you must ensure the safety of our guests as well as providing great service at all times. You will inspire our guests, display a high degree of motivation, enthusiasm and commitment in everything you do and be an ambassador for Etihad Airways and the United Arab Emirates wherever you are in the world.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fantastic tax-free salary which is competitive within the industry and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Free accommodation in a modern shared fully-furnished apartment, with your own private facilities. Everything is provided for you to ensure that you have a safe, secure and comfortable home in Abu Dhabi.
- Etihad transport to take from your accommodation to the airport for your flight duties and then to bring you back home again after your flight.
- Access to exclusive state of the art Etihad swimming pools, health clubs and fitness centres at no cost, and reduced rate massage, hairdressing and beauty treatments to keep you looking your best.
- Leading airline travel benefits including unlimited personal travel at special rates, an annual leave ticket and generous concessions for family and friends to use.
- Excellent free private medical insurance and life/accident insurance.
- Annual leave of 30 days.
- Genuine advantages for career progression in a fast paced dynamic working environment.
- Special discounts at restaurants, shops, hotels and leisure facilities across the United Arab Emirates and the region
MINIMUM CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS
To become one of our award winning Cabin Crew you will need to meet the following criteria and qualifications:
- Minimum age 21 years.
- Fluent in English; verbal, written and comprehension.
- Fluency in another language is an advantage.
- Must be confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Able to reach 210cms without shoes.
- No tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- No body piercings that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform, other than one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- Educated to a minimum level of accredited secondary education or equivalent.
- Never convicted of a criminal offence.
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
WORLDWIDE ASSESSMENT SCHEDULE
If you meet all of our criteria and you don't want to miss out on a great career and exciting lifestyle, apply now!
Check the WORLDWIDE ASSESSMENT SCHEDULE section of our Etihad Careers website for details of where and when we will be in the next few months. This is updated on a regular basis.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
If you are coming to an OPEN DAY, print the Registration Form at the bottom of the page, complete it and bring it with you together with a copy of your Current CV, 2 Colour Passport Photographs, 1 Full Length Photograph. Should you meet the criteria during registration, you may be required to stay for the whole day and asked to return the next day for an interview.
IMPORTANT - WEB BROWSER INFORMATION
You can not use an iPad or Mac PC with the Safari web browser. The web browser is not compatible with our system. If you do, you will receive an error message stating that the job is no longer available.
The only web browsers that are compatible are:
Internet Explorer (version 8 and above)
Google Chrome (version 24 and above)