Reservations Agent - Four Points by Sheraton, Complex
Full job details
Do you dream about maximizing revenues and achieving budgeted and forecasted targets?
If yes…..read on.
We are looking for a proactive Reservations Agent with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. As a Reservations Agent you will have a good working relationship with the sales, reservations and front office department to maximize guest satisfaction. Utilization of your excellent negotiating skills in maximizing room revenues and creating additional revenue through effective upselling techniques is essential to the role.
About the Job:
• Maintain a high level of guest telephone contact skills while promoting the Hotel, our Restaurants, and the Health Club through good selling and communication skills.
• Be fully conversant with all market segment and rate plans, together with special rates and packages.
• Liaise daily with the Reservations and Revenue Manager regarding business on the books and the strategy for the day.
• Deal with faxes, correspondence checking (VIP’s, regular guest, SPG’s…), group allocations, and to respond to guest requests on a daily basis.
• To complete the free sale charts as required for companies with rooms on allocation.
• To maintain a high standard of communication with all departments.
• To actively and consistently enroll Starwood Preferred Guest Members to develop brand loyalty and to meet departmental targets.
• You will be required to generate Sales Leads for potential Corporate Accounts.
• Participate in PROGRESS or STAR teams focusing on improving guest satisfaction.
• Achieve targeted scores in all Test Call programmed assisting the Hotel to maintain its ratings.
• Ensure profiles are maintained, merged and updated on a regular basis to provide accurate Company, Agent and Individual Guest information as directed by the Reservations Manager.
• Complete additional tasks as and where directed by the Reservations Manager, or in their absence, the Revenue Manager or Director of Revenue.
Positive and outgoing attitude.
You should be analytical and customer oriented.
Good telephone and computer skills.
Fluent in English & Arabic.
You will need to be versatile, flexible and diligent in your approach. Positive and outgoing attitude.
You will need to be versatile, flexible and diligent in your approach.
About Starwood Hotels & Resorts Inc.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com.
About Four Points by Sheraton
Business meets pleasure. With nearly 200 Four Points hotels in more than 30 countries, travelers can find the timeless style and comfort they’re looking for with genuine service and everything that matters most, all around the world. From Santiago to Shanghai and Milan to Milwaukee, Four Points hotels can be found in big urban centers, by the airport, near the beach, and in the suburbs. A recent $1 billion invested in renovations, conversions, and new-build hotels has made the brand stronger than ever. Four Points by Sheraton, like all brands within Starwood’s portfolio, is proud to offer the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®) program, the industry’s richest loyalty program. To learn more, visit www.spg.com. Stay connected to Four Points on Facebook.com/four points.