1 day left
- Job Level
We are currently searching for Hotel Nurse available with the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a five star hotel.
- Preferred candidates will be inside the country and with valid DHA license.
- Attentive to detail and customer focused.
- Polite, friendly and engaging with the guest.
- Facilitates “health and safety programs” and necessary medical “interventions” and implement emergency procedures and services for both guests and employees during accidents and medical related incidents.
- Administers first aid and emergency care treatment to guest and employees according to the safety and emergency procedures of the hotel during accidents and medical-related incidents.
- Ensure all emergencies and accidents in the hotel and Staff Village are fully documented and reports are given to HR Manager and General Manager.
- Liaises with accredited hospitals and clinics for any emergency cases.
- Endorses and assists patients (employees/guests) to nearest hospital or accredited hospitals/clinics for diagnosis and medication.
- Applies “medical insurance” for new employees by completing “online application” system.
- Assists on giving Induction Program to all new employees with regards to Sickness Procedure and Health and Safety standards.
- Coordinates with PRO (Public Relations Officer) to facilitate “medical check up” for new employees necessary for residence visa application and/or food handler’s certificate.
- Maintains and replenishes first aid boxes in all departments and covered areas.
- Acts as custodian for Medical equipment and supplier.
- Reviews incident reports and recommends action plan to rectify or prevent future recurrence of accidents/incidents.
- Recommends “action plans” to prevent sickness and in case of epidemics.
- Other work-related and/or HR assignments and tasks assigned by Human Resources Manager from time to time.