Guest Relations Officer
We are currently looking for a Guest Relations Officer with the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Preferably with an experience with any of Marriot hotels.
- Fluency in English language is a must.
- Well versed in Guest Relations & Executive Club operations.
- Willing to work on a shift schedule.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Guest Relation Officer in a five star hotel.
- Knowledge of Opera is a must.
The job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Update guest history profile.
- Oversees maintenance of efficient repeat guest history.
- Inspect guest rooms daily, and ensures that all in house guest receive their daily amenities as per set standards.
- Attend and participates in daily briefings as scheduled.
- Resolve Guest complaints that arise at the front desk.
- Analyze guest comments and complaints and produces weekly reports.
- Maintain a logbook with all VIP arrivals and requests.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- At all times strive to be an ambassador for Marriott