Full job details
Pragma Firma Management
Sales & Marketing, Marketing Executive
- Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas
- Presenting new ideas
- Adjusting designs to fit needs or taste
- Projecting budgets and schedules
- Using computer software to execute designs
- Working with others, such as printers, programmers, developers or other technicians, to complete the final product.
- Photo Manipulating skills required.
- Artistic Sensibility: Knowledge about design elements, such as color and composition, is vital for graphic designers. Artistic ability and creativity are essential.
- Technical Skill - A graphic design job requires the technical skills to use design software programs such as Photoshop® and Illustrator or Quark Xpress®. As technology continues to develop, graphic designers hoping for longevity in the field need to be able to adapt.
- Communication Ability -Graphic design requires the ability to effectively present ideas—both verbally and visually. You'll need to be able to sell your ideas to clients and work with them to achieve the end product they want.
- Organization - Need to be organized in order to meet deadlines and stay within a budget.
- Problem Solving Ability - Graphic design is a brainteaser. Choosing just the right fonts, colors and lines to create a balanced composition, while simultaneously conveying meaning, is complicated. In order to succeed in a graphic design job, you'll need to have strong problem solving skills and love a good challenge.