Senior Sales Manager - Corporate
Translated from Arabic, Meydan means ‘a meeting place’. Meydan Hotels, through its collection of luxury hotels & resorts, provides its guests and customers with a myriad of unique and iconic places to meet.
Whether it is a meeting of minds at a board meeting or a meeting of hearts at a wedding reception, Meydan Hotels has unrivalled venues that make its properties the place to meet.
Meydan Hotels not only personifies warm, authentic yet modern Arabian hospitality; it also represents luxury, elegance, space, style, action and serenity.
With its home in Meydan City, a prestigious new business, sporting and lifestyle destination in Dubai, Meydan Hotels is ideally situated at the epicenter of one of the world’s most exhilarating destinations. Its portfolio currently includes The Meydan Hotel and Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa in Dubai.
About the Role:
Responsible to develops hotel’s Marketing Plan as well as the Business Plan. He/she maintains, develops and recognises Key Accounts / prospects. He/she maintains on a regular basis the contacts to the local and international Travel Trade and is involved with all the agreements/contracts the hotel has with major Key Accounts/Tour Operators, etc. He/she is aware of the market trends from all the existing and potential feeders.
1. Develop strong, secure and productive business relations with all companies within portfolio under the geographic / market segment allocated.
2. Assist the DOS in pursuing new market segments to secure sales and prepare proposals for consideration.
3. Represent hotel at trade fairs, functions and other related events as directed.
4. Collect customer/partner data from own customers and support team in collecting theirs. Ensure all customer/partner data is collated and summarised in useable format.
5. Create value for own and team’s customers. Project and help team prospect for attractive new business Use data accurately to guide sales activity including cost/benefit, cost of sale and ROI analyses.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management
To be considered for this Role:
- You should have at least 2 years of exprience in Sales.
- You should be commercially focused and goal driven.
- You should be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Prior experience in UAE is a must