3 days left
- Job Level
- Direct and control the branch team to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained and that they achieve their objectives.
- Communicate the company’s strategy and policies to staff and ensure that these are effectively implemented.
- Control the effective provision of hotel's services to ensure quality of service and operational integrity in accordance with the company’s strategy and policies.
- Monitor and control all branch rates, income and contracts to ensure that it is undertaken in accordance with the company’s credit policy.
- Develop and deliver products that meet customer requirements and maximize the return to the branch.
- Develop and implement all necessary systems and procedures to ensure the effective delivery of branch services.
- Continually reassess the operational risk inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, and the impact of new technology.
- Promote the company's image in the community by attendance at internal and external meetings and participation in community activities.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
Diploma or Equivalent professional qualification
Understanding of the equivalent rules under the Financial Services Act and consumer credit Act
At least 3 years experience in the hospitality sector
Previous experience in a customer services role;
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in managing people, senior level relationship building and all-round business savvy.
- Sound understanding of high level financial operations in a sizeable corporation with substantial software and/or outsourcing activities.
- Proven track record in motivating and empowering teams to exceed organizational objectives.
- The ability to adapt and lead others through periods of substantial change.
- Demonstrate a high regard for quality and standards.
- Follow tasks through to ensure quality and productivity standards are met at all times.
- Ability to influence or convince others in a way that results in acceptance or behavioral change
- Ability to organize, schedule and monitor tasks in order to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly, appropriately and in a compelling manner.
- Experience of working in a high growth environment.
- Strong systems development experience
- Ability to understand and view commercial issues in terms of costs, delivery and adding value to the overall business.
- Willingness to identify fresh approaches and challenge old assumptions
- Substantial experience of bid activities identifying and managing transition risk, negotiating contract terms and conditions.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels in a positive, sensitive and effective way.
- Maintain effectiveness in the face of setback or pressure.
- Aptitude and commitment to progress within a dynamic and high growth organization
- Sensitive to cultural differences.
- Minimum of 5 years of hotel financial and hotel operation experience
- Knowledge of hotel a plus
- Excel proficiency very important