Full job details
A successful candidate should have:
- Diploma or on apprenticeship in Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineering.
- Previous Five Star Hotel Experience is an advantage.
- Practical application of basic working tools and equipment.
- Fluency in English.
Main Duties / Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Carry out scheduled inspection rounds.
- Periodic inspection of conditions in technical room
- To ensure recording of daily system parameters.
- Responsible for installation & service ability of equipment in all A/C, Fridge systems.
- Observe & check that the work performed measures up to the standards of technical excellence, cleanliness and appearance.
- Responsible for supply, storage & management of spare parts.
- Checking of the workshop inventories.
- Prepare material requisitions for presentation to superiors.
- Regular submission of energy consumption statistics to superiors.
- Evaluate suggestions for procedure improvements and present to superiors.
- To ensure the observance of time schedules.
- To ensure the uninterrupted flow of information to his immediate superior as well as to sub-ordinate staff members.
- To ensure the strict observance of fixed work periods, regulations and procedures.
- Strive to establish a positive, friendly & disciplined work atmosphere.