Attractive Salary & Benefits
Full job details
The candidate for this position should have a strong work ethic, enjoy being creative and believe in fostering a strong team oriented environment.
Scope of this position.
· Position will be responsible for supervising/managing/overseeing the Reservation Department.
· In preparing for this position, candidate ideally require a minimum of 2 years(s) of experience with in a similar role
· Approximate full time staff under this position: 4
· This position reports to the Director of Sales & Marketing on all areas concerning reservations and revenue management.
· Must have experience at properties of similar size and quality.
· Experience in Maldives + Resorts
· Current on latest technology applications for front and back of the house.
· Resort service hotel background highly desired. .
· Provide leadership to the departments to achieve their goals and objectives.
· Communicate the goals and objectives and inspire employees to achieve those goals.
· Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrate ability to lead by example.
· Experience communicating, training, and managing multi-lingual staffs.
· Instill a guest service attitude in all employees.
· Instill a calm, organized approach in all situations.
· Strong technical skills & organizational skills.
· Strong customer service orientation and skills.
· Exceptional detail in follow-up.
· Follow/enforce company policies and procedures.
· Excellent safety and sanitation skills.
· Create courteous, friendly, professional work environment.
· Provide overall direction, coordination, and on-going evaluation of operations.
· Hotel Management Graduate or equivalent.