Attractive Salary & Benefits
Full job details
Scope of the Job:-
This position is responsible for all marketing, graphic design and photography at Ayada Maldives. The types of projects will include but are not limited to: retouching imagery and resizing artwork; developing new promotional collateral, both print and online; design and print of in-house promotional items such as posters, flyers etc; design of menus; developing logos; creative e-mail pieces for hotel’s activities and promotions; websites and other marketing tools that require graphic design initiative; corporate gifts; event invitations; presentations; video/flash editing; and advertisements in multiple languages.
The graphic designer also acts as official photographer to professionally capture activities and events for future promotional purposes and to support social media content requirements.
All and any work done by the graphic designer, including but not limited to artworks, photos, creation of design concepts, procedures, etc while in the employ of Ayada Maldives are the property of Ayada Maldives and remain the property of the resort even after termination of employment.
Upon cessation of this contract, the graphic designer will ensure all files, artworks and equipment are returned to Ayada Maldives and all passwords, access details and information are handed over.
Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Create professional designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts that fully meet Ayada Maldives’ visual identity guidelines and image as a luxury resort.
- Photography at professional standards, including but not limited to, wedding photography, food photography, occasions photography and landscape/resort photography.
- Deliver artwork within deadlines.
- To ensure accurate printing specifications are provided to printer. Responsible for liaising with printer on color proof approval to ensure color accuracy and image quality.
- To have cost control on materials utilization. Makes full use of the materials and is aware of graphics budgeting.
- Sets standards and ensures all design jobs are up to corporate image and standards
- Coordinates with the marketing team on a daily basis and strictly adhere to the design approvals process.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Acts as ‘guardian’ of the resort’s image and conducts frequent checks in all areas of the hotel to ensure that all departments are using the correct guest-facing materials. Manages quality checks on all printed collaterals to ensure quality and standards.
- Maintains an archive of all artworks produced for Ayada.
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Creates a visual identity guide for Ayada Maldives.
- Pro-actively conducts photoshoots for the resort, including portrait photography of new team members for official purposes; food photography, event photography and general resort photography. The copyright of all these images remains fully and without any limitations to Ayada Maldives
Education, knowledge and technical competencies:-
- A Certificate or Diploma in Graphic Design or a related discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years' of related work experience in a similar position. Maldives experience an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Adobe CS6 Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design and Microsoft Office.
- A good knowledge of HTML coding and experience with digital design is a strong advantage. Ability to effectively handle multiple, concurrent projects under pressure, including appropriate prioritization of projects
- Strong knowledge in branding, identity, typography, photography and layout, as well as having excellent attention to detail, project management skills, innovation and creativity
- Ability to assume Key Operator responsibilities and operate all technological equipment in the office
- Familiar with technical and design requirements for artworks required for print, web, hand-held devices, online, billboards.
- Knowledge in multimedia presentation and website design is an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
- Additional language, particularly simplified Chinese a strong advantage.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision, including taking initiative when appropriate to move projects forward
- Good contacts with local printing, paper and color separation suppliers will be an added advantage
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary information; protects company assets.
- Minimum of three (2) years' of related work experience in a similar position.
- Maldives experience an advantage.
- High quality staff housing with, Gym, Recreation area, Laundry, Staff Beach,Sports Field
- Annual ticket
- Meals in the staff restaurant
- 6 day weeks
- 30 calendar days annual leave
Recognized by the World Travel Awards as Europe's Leading Tourism Development Company; Aydeniz Group introduces its first property in the stunning Gafuu Atoll, Maldives. This exceptional luxury resort features 112 villas with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, six outlets offering world-class cuisine, an extensive spa, scuba diving centre and an array of water sports. With superb amenities and impeccable service this 150,000 square meter island is heaven on earth. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt. Ltd. has been assigned with the development project of Maguhdhuvaa Island in Ghaafu Dhaalu Atoll of Maldives and has started its organization for a luxury resort project. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt Ltd is newly incorporated as an affiliate company of Ahmet Aydeniz Insaat AS (one of the leading construction companies of Turkey, mainly involves in large scale infrastructure projects like dams, roads, airports, irrigation Networks as well as big scales of super structures in Turkey and abroad.