- Job Level
Primary function: The position is responsible for the training and running the Dubai Outlet of Gossip Café and Desserts professionally, and will be supervised by the GM - CEO. Additionally, this position is responsible for monitoring performance of the outlet, coordination with PR agencies and also making proposals for events.
Major Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Training restaurant staff regarding Service standards, sequence of service and Product knowledge.
- Provide training on Effective communication, Hygiene and Grooming
- Monitor performance of the outlet with regards to
- Service and revenue.
- Monitor the service level in the restaurant and see if they
- meet high standards.
- Have periodic discussion/meeting with the Managers to
- check if they meet the KPI’s and steps to improve.
Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines,
venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
PR - Meeting with the PR companies twice a week for
relationship building and networking with clients and the media.
- Update the PR Company and the internal management on
- 10 hours including 1 hour lunch break
- 6 days a week
- Knowledge and Skills: Requires knowledge of Training techniques and customer service skills.
- Requires effective business writing and speaking skills.
- Develop strong internal and customer relationships.
- Ability to multi-task, with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be punctual, organized, and well-prepared
- Able to problem solve and work independently.
Education : University Graduate
Experience : More than 2 years of work experience in the hospitality industry