Chef de Cuisine (Thai) – Guam, USA
Full job details
This new luxury resort in the beautiful island of Guam is in need of a Thai Chef de Cuisine. Reporting to the Executive Chef, this position is responsible for the daily operation of the Thai Restaurant in the hotel.
Qualifications/Requirements for the role
- Must have legal papers to work in the USA
- At least 1-2 years of Chef de Cuisine experience in a 5 star hotel
- Have a strong working knowledge in Thai cuisine
- Strong understanding of HACCP
- Track record in cost control
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to supervise and strongly motivate the team.
Salary: US$60,000.00 plus Medical/dental benefit, pension plan, plus relocation expenses.
Only applicants who can legally work in the USA will be considered.
Please send your full resume details to email@example.com in MS Word format as an attachment. We will then respond to you with further information on the above assignment.
Renard International would like to thank all candidates for their interest, but regret that only those qualified will be contacted for further discussions in regard to the above position. Also, to view other management positions that we are currently working on, please visit our website at www.renardinternational.com.