Director of Spa
- Provide secure and operational management of SPA
- Recruitment at SPA in accordance with the departmental needs and standards
- Manage and timely report on financial activities of SPA
- Development of SPA programs and the price list
- Maintain professional relationships with suppliers and team.
- Maintain an update Spa Procedure Manual and ensure compliance.
- Attend Management meetings and convey all relevant information throughout the Spa.
- Control ongoing service and product margin analysis to ensure profitability.
- Develop Spa’s Marketing Strategy and ensure a consistent image is being portrayed.
- Create ongoing in-house promotions and activities to stimulate sales, staff and customers.
- Monitor customer satisfaction with surveys, focus groups and comment cards.
- Develop and deliver credible, competitive, value-plus service to the customer.
- Guide staff to become caring problem solvers, cooperative, accommodating and fair.
- Effectively administer and monitor Staff Scheduling procedures.
- Demonstrate an exceptional level of professionalism for the staff to emulate.
- Develop and monitor Job Descriptions and Staff Goals Planning.
- Perform Staff Evaluation Reports with proposed action plans.
- Participate in Staff training. Conduct internal training standards.
- Responsible for fire safety in the SPA.
- Provide conflict resolution with clients of SPA-complex.
The candidate must speak fluent English, another addition European language is a plus. Preferably the candidate with experience in island resort
Due to big amount of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted