Human Resources Coordinator - Rove Hotels (Emaar Hospitality Group)
Full job details
NATURE & SCOPE
The essential core of the job is to provide a fast, efficient and accurate administrative service to the HR Team.
Support the HR Team to achieve the departmental goals and service level standards at all times.
Implement system improvements and administrative effectiveness to ensure a customer focused and solution oriented service is offered to internal customers at all times.
Provide a fast and efficient secretarial and administrative service using:
- Computer and printer.
- Filing, photocopying, binding, FAX transmission, courier mail, scanner
- Spreadsheets, graphics
- Data input on the business computers
- Security on PC data
- Sorting and distribution of internal mail, stationary, telex & FAX messages.
- Receive and expedite messages accurately
- MS Office Applications
Ensure all routine matters are handled effectively without guidance and must be able to interact with associates within immediate business areas. Maintain and up-date as required a departmental filing system, which ensures that documentation is easily accessible.
- Ensure any incentive payments are accurately recorded on an employees personnel file and processed by payroll accordingly
- Ensure all leave applications are processed accurately and in advance of the associate travelling.
- Ensure the employee is notified in writing of all changes regarding their pay and benefits package and that the signed documentation is accurately filed on the relevant personnel file immediately and confidentially issued to the associate via their line manager.
- Attend and proactively contribute to the weekly / monthly HR Departmental Meeting including taking meeting minutes.
- Keep all relevant people informed of progress made against project deadlines.
- Advise and guide Business Managers, under the advice of the Director of HR, regarding the Company HR Policy and Practice to ensure policy is followed at all times and issues are highlighted for discussion and agreement before taking action.
- Ensure that relevant communications, including emails and formal correspondence are filed on the concerned associates personnel file or in project tracking files.
- Ensure that HRB system is updated and accurate in terms of:
- New joiners
- Visa expiry
- Identification documents serial numbers
- Maintain associate passport custody as per company policy and ensure safe keeping of passports at all times.
- Identify expiring occupational health cards and visas of associates and process renewals accordingly.
- Keep abreast of current and future employment legislation.
- Ensure any queries are immediately forwarded to the relevant HR Officer / Director to respond to ER issues as they arise.
- Produce all standard documentation and letters required for associates
- Ensure all documents are typed accurately and professionally.
- Provide administration support to the HR Officer and Director of HR in producing reports or analysis regarding ER issues or data.
- Review the Gulf News daily to identify any legislation changes and update the respective HR Officers / Senior HR Officer / Manager immediately.
- Provide support and assistance to the Recruitment team as required through times of peak workload or activity
New Starter Process
- Ensure the personnel file is set up for all new associates, accurately created on the system and all documentation is in order before the file is stored correctly in the central filing system.
- Ensure all documentation regarding Leave applications / Emergency leave applications are checked thoroughly for all Business Units before submitting for internal approval.
- Ensure accurate Personnel Files are maintained by the HR team at all times.
- Receive and process all leave application requests for associates by checking for eligibility according to the database and personnel file and passing to the Director of HR for approval
- Ensure the HR database is accurate at all times and ensuring effective information is passed from the business to the HR team and vice versa.
Project Work and KPI’s
- Provide administrative support as required for the HR team to deliver specific planned and ad hoc HR projects within set time scales.
- Identify opportunities to improve the way the HR Administration functions operate and the service provided to all business units.
- Proactively keep all relevant people informed of progress made against deadlines.
- Accountable for the delivery of specific HR projects within set time scales.
- Accountable for producing reports to validate or summarise progress of HR activity in achieving KPI’s
HR Team Contribution
- Build strong and effective working relationships at all levels across the business.
- Energize, motivate and inspire others to achieve results and reach their full potential.
- Support and welcome all new HR colleagues to understand the processes and practices of the HR team.
- Deputize for other HR Coordinators as required.
- Displays emotional maturity and sensitivity in dealing with others.
- Operates with integrity and objectivity at all times
- Extremely organized and demonstrates good planning skills
- Proactive to address and resolve issues.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- A Team player.
- Detail Conscious and accurate in all aspects of administration work
- Motivated in completing efficient administration duties.
- First class people skills and the ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- The ability to deliver results within a pressurised deadline driven environment.
To explore Rove Hotels please visit www.rovehotels.com