Graphic Designer - Arabic Speaking - Dubai
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design and production of artwork for all marketing collaterals and advertisement campaigns.
- Adaptation of creative concepts across different materials.
- Layout and Design of small collaterals: leaflets/ brochures / flyers
- Art working signage for different business units
- Art working key hotel communication tools including in-room TV, hotel screens, Posters etc.
- Image selection (from brand website or Shutterstock to meet brief)
- Manage image library and brand guidelines.
- Manage website design whenever required.
- Knowledge of digital and web design
- Ability to design, layout and artwork deliverables using different programs
- Competence and proficiency in using a Mac. High competence in using the Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator as well as Quark, In
- Expertise in PowerPoint and ability to design presentations
- Strong communicator with the ability to communicate on all levels. Dynamic and confident individual with ability to work in a team
- Good time management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Very organized in maintaining, archiving and categorizing design files
- Eye for details