Swiss Service Operator (Al Maqam)
Full job details
“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
We invite you to be part of the dynamic Swiss Services team as
Swiss Service Agent
For the following department:
Front Office – Swiss Service
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- Provide and dispatch immediate actions to all guest concerns.
- Ensure follow-up of action is completed with-in the quoted time.
- Work with related departments to ensure efficiency in meeting guests needs.
Promotes hotel services and amenities to encourage an exceptional resort experience.
- Work in a non-supervised environment and take ownership for independent decisions made in the best interest of the guest’s experience.
- Able to contribute to a team environment by assisting co-workers in all departments related to the call center. And ensuring the attention to detail is recorded with each guest’s issue.
- Handling all wakeup call requests 24/7
- Handling the main hotel Fax 24/7
- Handling emergency call’s and calling the hotel doctor when needed 24/7
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Previous experience as a Telephone Operator an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today
Swissôtel is an Equal Opportunity EmployerJob Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Rotating / Shift Work Travel : No Closing Date : 11.Oct.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: SMK00859