Front Office Coordinator (Al Maqam)
Full job details
“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
We invite you to be part of the dynamic Front Office team as
Front Office Coordinator
- To p rovide secretarial and administrative support for the Front Office department.
- Ensure proper communication is in place for the department.
- Ensure accurate processing of all information pertaining to Front Office Department.
- Maintain working area in a proper state of cleanliness
- Maintain good relations with all staff and other interfacing departments, in particular Front Office, Housekeeping, Engineering and Laundry.
- Ensure smooth handover of daily activities to next shift
- In charge of training and informing coordinators on new standards and policies
- Complete supply requisitions, handle purchase requests and invoices
- Establish and maintain filing procedures
- Prepare employees’ monthly payroll sheet
- Maintain employee files and departmental records
- Complies with hotel’s health, safety and hygiene policy
- Adheres to personnel grooming and hygiene standards
O CCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY:
To follow the Hotel set Safety standards, and adhere to all rules and regulations as set out by the Occupational Health and Safety Act and to take reasonable care at work so as not to put self or others at unnecessary risk.
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today
Swissôtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Travel : No Closing Date : 11.Oct.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: SMK00855