Assistant Outlet Manager ( Al Maqam)
Saudi Arabia - Mecca
Full job details
Swissôtel Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia - Mecca
Food & Beverage, Food & Beverage Manager
Assistant Outlet Manager ( Al Maqam) Primary Location : Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-Makkah-Swissôtel Makkah Employee Status : Regular “a passion for perfection” Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path. Restaurant – Assistant Restaurant Manager For the following department: Food & Beverage Service Summary of Responsibilities: The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to the following:
- Assist the All Day Dinning Manager in day to day running of the outlet.
- Ensuring Achievement of financial results and guest satisfaction.
- Takes Initiatives to aid with the continued development of the Swissôtel Makkah positioning as a leader in Food & Beverage service and as a Food and Beverage destination.
- Ongoing control and enhancement of quality standards and guest service.
- Daily supervision, coordination and direction of the outlet colleagues and leaders, anticipating and ensuring prompt, courteous service.
- Ensuring that All Day Dinning maintains a first class and positive visual impact including; ambiance, cleanliness, orderliness, décor and service flows.
- Working together with the Restaurant Manager and the Outlet Sous Chef, to develop new menu ideas and promotions.
- Control and analyzes the level on; Quality of Service, Guest Satisfaction, Employees Satisfaction, Operating Equipments, Grooming Standards, Updating all Colleague Logs/ Files.
- Working with the teams to create new ideas and promotions resulting in increased opportunities for Food & Beverage Sales.
- Working with the kitchen, stewarding and all restaurant leaders to ensure and promote that teamwork is a strong component of the daily service culture.
- Ensuring profitability and controlling of costs.
- Ensure Guests’ satisfaction and handle all feedback accordingly.
- To be able to give training to team members e.g. beverage training, service training.
- To be able to build and maintain the team morale. Handling each team member as individuals accordingly.
- Evaluate operations and implement improvements.
- Ensuring proper execution of food promotions.
- To manage daily reservations. Anticipate volume of business taking into consideration occupancy of hotel etc.
- To manage guest’s satisfaction and build rapport.
- Assign daily responsibilities to respective team members.
- Checking and supervision of daily job performance of team members.
- Ensure that proper grooming is adhered.
- Ensure that all financial and cashiering policies and procedures are being followed.
- Ensure that the daily hygiene and proper sanitation of the outlet is adhered.
- Ensure that proper communication is being disseminated.
- Minimum one year experience as Assistant Manager in a fast paced, high quality and successful F&B operation.
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and analytical business thinking required.
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset.
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Must be computer literate and analytical.
- Language proficiency (spoken and written in Arabic & English)
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift