Laundry Technician (Al Maqam)
Full job details
· Complies with established safety practices while expertly performing preventive maintenance, repair or retrofit of all type of laundry equipment work. He is responsible to work closely with kitchen technician when need arises.
· Operates, preventively maintains and repairs all pertinent hotel systems, devices, controls, instruments, laundry equipments, etc.
· Complies with all established procedures, e.g. Work Orders, Preventive maintenance, Out-of-Order Rooms, Emergencies, etc. & Complies with energy management practices.
· Through logs and utilities data, determines optimal operating efficiencies and takes necessary corrective measures when variance from standards are excessive.
· Attends departmental meetings or any other meetings as may be assigned by Ex. Chief Engineer.
· Carry out preventive maintenance, repair or retrofit of all type of laundry work, records and analyses operating logs and utilities. Take immediate measures as necessary. Handles emergencies in repair works.
· Carry out improvement, maintenance and repair work on all building services and equipment according to the standards and requirements.
· Perform daily startup, shutdown and inspection of building services and equipment according to the standards and requirements.
· Maintain tools and equipment, and perform engineering laundry work, Update daily maintenance log, complete the work order forms & work place clean tidy and well organized.
· To attend to complaints from hotel other departments & Handles emergencies in repair works.
· Comply with hotel and department policies and procedures at all times & Carry out any other duties as when assigned by the Management of the Hotel and department.
· Work very closely with laundry Maintenance team, meet the entire job requirement. & Follow all job instructions given by Shift Engineer or other Senior Staffs.
- Minimum three (3) years experience with the similar position in a five star Hotels or similar organization.
- Interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Required trade license or certification or Diploma etc.
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift