Full job details
“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Ensures that personal grooming, hygiene and uniform wearing is of Kitchen standard.
Ensures a high level of deadliness within the Artist Room by making sure that it is kept in an organized manner, safe and dear from dirt.
Ensures that Artist Room equipment is used correctly, kept clean, and reports any defects promptly.
Co-ordinates with the Cold Kitchen Section Head or his delegate on daily requirements and functions, and determines the type of showpieces to prepare.
Participates in Kitchen training and other hotel related training programs.
Ensures that non-kitchen staff are not allowed in the Artist Section as well as any other sections of the Kitchen.
Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Previous experience at Kitchen Artist an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times