Director of Revenue
Full job details
Maximizes hotel room revenues through development and maintenance of standard operating procedures that will enable analysis of real-time data from managed properties.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- Develop, implement and monitor compliance with standard operating procedures and reporting procedures for all hotel and central processes to ensure accurate and timely delivery of messaging pre-stay and post-stay for all guests.
- Develop, implement and monitor compliance with standard operating procedures and reporting procedures for all business channels with corresponding standardization of data entry/account coding for the property, with the goal of providing real-time business analysis.
- Develop, implement and monitor compliance with standard operating procedures for all revenue management functions.
- Implement and maintain an effective yield policy that achieves the highest possible occupancy at the maximum achievable revenue for Rooms, Revpar, F&B and C&B at all times.
- Ensure that the property staff are fully trained to the highest levels in product knowledge to ensure a professional, consistent and seamless service to the customer.
- All other duties as required.
- Experience: Minimum two years’ experience as a Revenue Manager for a luxury or ultra-luxury property.
- Education: College degree.
- General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Technical Skills: Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation; strong verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of presenting and discussing technical information to establish rapport and/or influence and gain understanding of others; knowledge of hotel/resort operations and property management systems; knowledge of and experience with luxury/ultra-luxury market niche required; familiarity with reservations and front office procedures.
- Language: Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency in other languages preferred.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting _____ pounds, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
- Licenses & Certifications: None required.