Provides support to users on all company supported applications, troubleshoots computer problems and determines source, and advises on appropriate action, as well as providing support to property guests on a wide range of technologies used in guest rooms and public areas.
Property Overview: Raffles Makkah Palace promises the exceptional standards inherent in the Raffles name and enhanced by Arab hospitality values. Raffles Makkah Palace offers 214 Suites & duplex Villas with breathtaking views of the Masjid Al Haram, the Holy Ka’aba and the city. The hotel combines the best of local cuisine and international dishes in each of its four outlets creating a unique and welcoming atmosphere in this diving setting. Guests can also indulge and immerse themselves in a relaxing sensory experience in our world renowned spa and fitness center or hold high-powered business gatherings in any of our state-of-the-art meeting rooms.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the IT Systems Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Answer staff questions in person and via phone on all property supported applications.
- Troubleshoot computer problems.
- Determine source of computer problems (hardware, software, user access, etc.).
- Advise staff on appropriate action.
- Support on site problems solving.
- Serve as liaison between staff and the technology department to resolve issues.
- Work one-on-one with staff on application projects.
- Support HSIA applications.
- Document resolutions for future reference.
- Perform hardware and software installations.
- Perform a variety of network problem analysis and monitoring tasks for the office of Information Technology.
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Provide computer orientation to new company staff
- Community college diploma.
- A Certification.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks.
- Understanding of hotel applications is an asset.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self starter with a strong sense of commitment.
- Two to three years of experience within the Technology Services or equivalent
Visa Requirements: Candidate selection will be based on visa availability at Raffles Makkah Palace. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
At Raffles Makkah Palace we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. Your contribution is important to the success of our Company and we are committed to providing an environment that will foster and reward your efforts. Our teams around the globe endeavor to provide a safe, attractive and dynamic working environment, which will encourage you to take initiative and demonstrate your best abilities. Together we design career plans and unveil new professional perspectives through our various development programs, and with your contribution you will help make your ambitions real. An exciting future awaits!