Telephone / CID Operator
Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Copthorne Hotel Sharjah
A luxurious retreat, right in the heart of Sharjah. Enjoy the most relaxing of stays at Copthorne Hotel Sharjah. Our 255 stylish guest rooms are among the city's finest, with many offering stunning views of Khalid Lagoon. Featuring two luxurious restaurants and a variety of venues to fit your needs, whether you’re organising a cocktail reception, boardroom meeting, or company banquet. Our dedicated events team will help you with all your arrangements, from organising the catering to preparing the space exactly as you need it. Staying fit and healthy is never been a problem as we offer well equipped techno gym and an outdoor swimming pool.
Our four meeting rooms each equipped with state of the art technology having their own characteristics and name to go along; Ruby, Topaz, Pearl, and Emerald.
The Business Centre gives you supreme service with the private office for guests use. To add a little sugar on top we provide you with secretarial support and other supporting services like internet access.
Key Job Responsibilities:-
- Accept and deliver all messages correctly and promptly for both Guests and management
- Ensure all wake up calls take place at the correct time
- Demonstrate knowledge of all hotel facilities and service and use up-selling techniques to promote these offerings when the appropriate
- Handle emergency calls immediately and relay comprehensive and accurate information, as required
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required
- Demonstrate a knowledge of all hotel services, local attractions and landmarks in the hotel vicinity
- Follow M&C brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary
- Encode information in CID System
- Make sure all guest information are accurate in CID system
- Minimum 1- 2 years of experience within the 5/4 star hotels on the same capacity – Essential
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Competent level of IT proficiency