HVAC Technician - Filipino Nationality Only
Lily Hotel Suites Management Company is a leading hotel suites company in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia is looking for a talented HVAC Technician to join the team:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JOB DESCRIPTION: Under general supervision, perform master journey-level work in the repair, maintenance, service, modification, troubleshooting, inspection and monitoring of the operation of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and associated plumbing, electrical, mechanical, EMS (Energy Management Control System) and controls systems in keeping with District-wide sustainability initiatives; serves as lead worker to other classified staff in the area; and perform related work as required.
SCOPE: Incumbents monitor and adjust the full range of heating, cooling, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment by means of an energy management system as well as hands-on work; write, modify, code, analyze, enhance and debug EMS computer control software programming and train others in the use of controls software programming; set up, troubleshoot, repair, test and calibrate electronic components for EMS computer control; troubleshoot, maintain, modify and repair heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems and equipment including DX (direct expansion) and hydronic systems, fans and fan motors, pumps and pump motors, electric and pneumatic controls, and associated safety, overcurrent and other equipment protection devices; respond to trouble calls.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoots, maintains, inspects, modifies and repairs heating, ventilation systems, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and equipment including boilers, air handlers, DX and hydronic systems and components, screw, reciprocating and absorption chillers, cooling towers, fans and fan motors, pumps and pump motors, electric controls and associated safety, overcurrent and other equipment protection devices.
2. Implements and facilitates the Energy Management System (EMS) and HVAC controls and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ); configures, analyzes, troubleshoots and enhances programs to balance energy management with comfort control; prepares documentation and control flow charts; monitors and adjusts computer based EMS program for proper HVAC comfort and energy management control.
3. Evaluates preliminary mechanical design plans and specs for remodels, upgrades or new construction and provides control “sequence of operation” for HVAC equipment to be incorporated into design plans and specs.
4. Monitors work done by outside contractors for adherence to state and federal Code Requirements and reports back to supervisor.
5. Assists in the writing of specifications for repairs and new construction.