- Job Level
The Bar Hostess is responsible for providing courteous and efficient and consistent bar service to all guests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks out side the scope of work described.
- Works as a Bar Hostess knowing daily special and non-available items for the day
- Be familiar and knowledgeable about the products of the assigned outlet
- To ensure Mise en place before the operation duty starts
- Ensure that a complete handover with all important information’s of the day are passed to the next shift.
- To follow the assigned SOP’ s of the outlet
- To up sell food and beverage products, especially signature items
- To ensure that the sequence of service is being in practice at any given time
- To ensure attentiveness and customer awareness
- Follow HACCP standards and hygiene according to SOP’ s
- Ensures that billing procedure is followed according to standard
- Provide training to any new staff and sets a good example.
- Directs guests to various facilities in the hotels.
- Attends all the training sessions
- Abide to rules and regulations as per hotel’s policies.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management according to your level.
The Key Results Areas for this position are:
- Product Knowledge
- Hygiene & Cleanliness
- Training Attendance
- Inter Departmental Support