- Communication Coordinator
Responsible for the execution of the Constance Hotels and Resorts communication strategy in a timely and consistent manner, in order to strengthen the brand awareness and image in the different targeted markets.
This position requires communication and coordination capacities: the communication coordinator is a critical link between Constance Hotels and Resorts worldwide offices, press offices and our hotels operations.
- Coordinate the Press relations on several markets worldwide: main contact for several press offices and Constance Hotels and Resorts offices, in order to generate free and paid coverage, according to the group objectives.
- Handle and coordinate all media requests and enquiries in a timely manner
- Co-ordination and management of Press trips and trade exchange operations
- Coverage follow up
- Coordinate various communications and marketing actions in order to promote both our brand and products, in contact with various stakeholders: airlines, tourism offices and our properties.
- Reports to: Group Communications Manager
• Degree in Marketing or Communication
• Minimum 2 years of communications experience.
• Experience of B2C communications ideally within a service environment.
- Good communication and writing skills
- Planning and organising skills.
- Negociation Skills
• Ability to produce strong creative briefs.
• Thorough understanding of communications principles and processes.
Proven ability to:
• Work to deadlines and under pressure.
• Work with internal and external teams.
• Use initiative to define own tasks and to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent use of the English and French languages
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Flexible approach to work
- Positive 'can-do’ mentality
- Updated with marketing trends, innovations, communication techniques and social media
The above list of duties and responsibilities may be reviewed and updated by the Management as and when required depending on the requirements of the business.