The E-Business Trainee will provide support to all the team units in regards of the activities related to social media, partnerships, website, CRM and editorial content, in order to achieve the goals of the Constance Hotels and Resort digital marketing strategy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
Social Media and Editorial
- Follow up the content plan and the influencer’s activity in all the SM platforms.
- Identification of potential influencers and interaction with them to the benefit of Constance online reputation.
- Benchmark of successful social media practices and campaigns.
- Analysis and reporting of Social Media actions vs chosen competitive set.
Website and Advertising
- Upload and translate content updates.
- Test and report website functionalities in all devices and browsers.
- Competitors benchmark of their different digital platforms.
- Analysis report of display re-marketing campaigns.
- Interaction with potential guests through communication via website.
Partnerships and Editorial
- Research and suggest possible digital actors to partner with (websites, newsletters, OTAs, forums).
- Gather information from different sources to build up the Editorial content.
- Daily monitoring of the news and articles related with Constance Hotels and Resorts.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Digital savvy and interested in new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and team worker.
- Positive behavior, proactive attitude and willing to learn.
- A degree holder in IT.