The Frigorist installs, maintains and repairs heating, cooling, and refrigeration equipment on the hotel premises, Golfs, Staff and Residential quarters.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not limited to the following areas and activities:
- Make sure that the following machinery and equipment are functioning:
- Chillers and Chill Water Pumps
- The split units on the complex, hotel premises, golfs, staff and residential areas
- Chill Water Pipings
- Cold rooms
- Air conditioners including the rooms and the Chilling Equipment for the cold pool in the fitness centre
- To establish with the Head of Section a Technical sheet for each equipment
- Use the Intervention sheet for every equipment.
- To record daily the temperature of water at the entrance and exit of chillers at fixed hours with the collaboration of Head of Section.
- Take daily temperature readings of temperate rooms as per instructions of Head of section.
- Inform the Head of Section of materials to order.
- Adhere to the grooming policy, code of conduct and any other policy related to the department and the hotel.
- Adhere to Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy
- Promote Energy efficiency and environment and identify improvement to support the Green Globe Policy.
- Participate in training as and when required by Management
- School Certificate
- Certificate from City & Guilds
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Well-Groomed and good appearance
- Outgoing personality
- Communicate effectively in English & French
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Positive Attitude