DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be unlimited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- Ensures forwarding and receiving of all information pertaining to the department in order to maintain set standards and achieve guest satisfaction.
- Receives and records reports.
- Prepares room attendants worksheet
- Prepares Linen Change schedules for in-house guests
- Delivers linen to room attendants and other team members as per hotel policy and standard
- Receives records and transmits guests’ requests.
- Prepares store requisition as per set standard.
- Advise Senior Housekeeping Supervisor or Executive Housekeeper of any machinery to be repaired in house or outside premises.
- Registers, stores and returns lost and found items.
- Ensures accurate flow of communication between guests and superior, staff and other departments.
- Receiving and making of phone calls.
- Issue maintenance work orders for minor repairs of guest rooms, public area and other outlets.
- Issue amenities to room attendants as per occupancy request
- Keeping daily attendance record.
- Make out store requisitions and purchase order.
- Types/distributes various reports.
- Complies with hotel’s health, safety and hygiene policy.
- Master key control and Sub master keys.
- Relaying messages and instructions correctly.
- Prepares arrangements for functions, food and beverage outlets, public areas and villas
- Liaise with Front office on room status and discrepancies
- Signing in and out for keys (cards).
- Respect the garbage disposal procedures and recycling procedures
- Help during unloading of supply dhoni
- Help housekeeping attendants i/c of rooms or Laundry as and when needed
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management.