In-Villa Dining Host
The In Villa Dining Host serves according to the standard procedures. He controls the cleanliness, condition and completeness of place settings, plates and dishes, tablecloths and napkins on tables.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not limited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- Responsible for a clean and proper mise en place.
- Send the silverware for polishing to the stewarding department as assigned by superiors.
- Carry food and beverages from kitchen / IVD / Restaurant to service area professionally.
- Serve guests according to set standard and procedures.
- Collect soiled dishes from the tables and service stations and to dispatch to dish washing area.
- Maintain cleanliness in the Restaurant/IVD, service station and back area.
- Set up display/buffet counter with plates / cutleries for different services.
- Complete mise en place before the service starts
- Set up tables and serve meals.
- Pick up requisition from storeroom as assigned to set up tables and serve meals.
- Assist Restaurant Hostess to seat the guests.
- Know the menus by memory as well as chef’s specials, buffet items and beverage list.
- Answer to guests queries and to refer any complain/suggestion to Restaurant Manager or his/her Assistants.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by his superiors
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Efficiency in your work
- Knowledge of the menu
- Customer awareness