The Paymaster is under the direct supervision of the Area Financial Controller. He prepares & disburses monthly Payroll, Service Charge, vacation leave pay & do the weekly banking of resort collections.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for task out side the scope of work described.
- Responsible to maintain the established Policies and Procedures of the Company
- Responsible to process the monthly resort Payroll, disburse staff vacation & termination pay
- Responsible to arrange for timely disbursement of Monthly Payroll & ensure to arrange for banking of unclaimed Salaries & Service Charge (two weeks after payroll disbursement)
- Responsible to maintain record of all unclaimed Salaries & Service Charge banking & disbursements
- Responsible to maintain a record of IOU payments disbursed in case of emergencies & ensure to follow up
- Responsible to liaise with the Banks in case of any discrepancy, enquiries against unrealized Deposit, Debit advices, Unidentified debits & credits transactions appearing in the Bank statement
- He shall ensure to observe the Insurance Policy conditions against Cash in transit whilst banking & accompany a witness whilst doing weekly banking & practice same during Payroll.