The Reservation Coordinator has the main responsibility to ensure that all systems and procedures run smoothly and efficiently at all times.
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not limited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- To print Room Typewise Occupancy Forecast everyday and send to Constance Hotels offices
- To answer telephone calls & give information availability.
- To deal with direct bookings as well as Travel Agents bookings.
- To trace pending files.
- To check Rooming List sent by Ground Handling Agents.
- To input all confirmed bookings in the ‘Materialised Bookings’ Chart.
- To revise all bookings for the coming month on Saturdays.
- To follow up proforma invoices for bookings for the coming month on Saturdays.
- To deal with Leading Hotels of the World Bookings.
- To follow up group bookings as well as Prime Season bookings as from January next year.
- To ensure all customers requests are handled quickly and efficiently.
- To activate quick response to guest problem, and then follow up to ensure the guest is satisfied with the end result.
- To control and monitor out of order room status to ensure a maximum rooms revenue.
- To develop systems when necessary to ensure a smooth process of paper work or communication between other hotel departments.
- To at all time set an example within the department regarding deportment, attitude and professionalism.
- To upsell wherever possible to ensure a maximum room rate is achieved
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Management