The Spa Therapist is responsible for providing the highest level of treatments and customer service for guests at the Spa & Fitness, according to the philosophy and policies of the Constance Group of Hotels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. The holder of this position may, at any time, be called to perform any other cognate duties at the request of management.
- To carry out Spa body treatments on guests.
- To maintain the highest levels of personal hygiene and to ensure that the treatment rooms are maintained in an impeccable state at all times.
- To at all times be gracious and courteous.
- To provide the highest levels of pre- and post-treatment care.
- To ensure a professional and excellent guest follow-up.
- To at all times be vigilant with regard to the use of stock, and ensure minimal quantities are used.
- To promote and sell treatments.
- To liaise with Spa receptionists to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- To ensure that the daily last Beverage Service is completed according to SOP’s before USpa is closed after the night shift.
- Adhere to the grooming policy, code of conduct and any other policy related to the department and the hotel.
- Adhere to Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy
- Promote Energy efficiency and environment and identify improvement to support the Green Globe Policy.
- Participate in trainings as and when requested by Management.
- Maintain grooming as per standards at all times
- A minimum of 3 year’s experience
- Diploma in beauty and spa therapist
- Well-Groomed and good appearance
- Communicate effectively in English & French.
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Positive Attitude