Trainee Graphic Designer / Mac Operator
•The Trainee Graphic Designer / Mac Operator will assist the Graphic Design Team in creating design solutions that have a high visual impact and in other related duties assign.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Think creatively to produce new ideas, concepts and high quality artworks.
- Interpret the Group’s business needs and propose appropriate concepts.
- Assist in reviewing and designing printed and web-based communication and promotional materials.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Does regular clean-up, update and back-up of work files and keeps computer tidy
REQUIREMENT AND SKILLS
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic / Mutimedia Design.
- Excellent pre-press and photographic skills.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- High degree of computer literacy - specially in a Mac environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to develop and sustain positive and cooperative working relationship.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.