Ramada Jumeirah Hotel is currently looking for Telephone Operator.
Ideal candidate should be able to perform the following basic task:
- Provides courteous service to customers by operating the switchboard according to the standards.
- Communicates clearly and courteously using up-beat tone.
- Demonstrates fluency in the use of equipment.
- Transfers incoming calls promptly to the appropriate extension.
- Assists guests to make long distance calls by instructing them on the appropriate procedures and/or placing calls for them.
- Responds to customers’ questions regarding the hotel, in-house facilities and local events.
- Takes and delivers accurate and complete messages.
- Accepts records and executes wake-up calls, insuring the guest is awakened as requested.
- Processes all incoming and outgoing faxes and e-mails accurately.
- Addresses guests by name whenever appropriate.
- Acquires and uses information about regular and VIP guests to provide personalized service.
- Is fully aware and knows how to handle all current and future hotel promotions.
- Increases hotel revenues by promoting food and beverage alternatives within the hotel.
- Knows the names of key people within the Wyndham Hotel Group and Abjar International Hotels.
- Demonstrates teamwork by co-operating and assisting colleagues as needed.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of all services and facilities of the hotel and effectively assists the hotel guests.