- To identify existing and potential sources of business and to maximize business potential in the corporate market.
- To achieve agreed minimum of 20 sales calls per week, 5 must be new clients and 15 to existing clients. A minimum of three entertainments per week.
- All leads must be properly followed up and correct information passed on within four working days.
- To achieve all revenue (incentive) and sales call targets.
- To participate in sales trips, special projects with other members of the sales team.
- Penetrate all new and existing accounts to maximum potential for the hotel.
- Be aware when the existing companies are “put out to tender” for their hotel requirements and be ready with rates which can be presented in a professional and
- imaginative way.
- Regularly monitors performance against targets and is able to identify different source offices.