IT System Supervisor
- Provide desktop and mobile computing support, train users and diagnose problems.
- Administer all IT equipment – desktop computing, Wintel servers, printers, telephone instruments and equipment, video conferencing, switches, routers, and other general networking equipment.
- Coordinate with vendors on basic facility issues; including new wiring installs, UPS battery tests, network cable runs and desktop / cubicle moves.
- Apply software patches / upgrades and respond to user requests as needed.
- Perform pro-active maintenance on all computing equipment.
- Work closely with facilities department.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
- A+ or Microsoft MCSA certification preferred.
- Experience with AS400, Avaya, Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Win7 and Microsoft Office 2010 / 2013.
- Working knowledge of remote connectivity software such as RDP, Citrix and Cisco VPN.
- Basic understanding of Cisco switches, routers and TCP / IP networking.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, administration, creation of user accounts and Internet email.
- Excellent communication, time management and problem solving skills.
- Available on-call some nights and weekends.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- 2 years minimum experience in a five star Hotel