Engineering - Ken Fix It
Full job details
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As Ken Fix It you are responsible for the general maintenance work on a daily basis and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Repair or replace all types of tiles, floor and wall as and when required
- Carry out general repairs to block work walls
- Carry out plaster repair works to walls
- Repair and fix damaged shelving and furniture when necessary
- Carry out general painting works as required
- Carry out general plumbing, repairs and silicon sealant replacement, etc.
- Repair and replace broken windows, doors and locks
- Adhere to Rotana policies and procedures
- Report any severe damages to the attention of your Superiors
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma or training in general maintenance works and previous experiences within the plumbing, carpentry, painting or electrical field. A good command of English and the ability to find fault and rectify systems are essentials.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events. You must be pro-active and reliable and will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the job