Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
Skills and Knowledge
- Communication skills
- Ability to interact with different cultures
- Ability to balance department guests and associates needs
- Training skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Able to work under pressure at times
- Ability to be versatile
Balanced Scorecard Results: Implements strategies and executes activities to drive and continuously improve financial results, guest satisfaction, and human capital index and market share.
- Receive and store food and beverage items.
- Order Housekeeping related amenity as when required and maintain proper par levels.
- Distribute required amenity to Housekeeping pantry and maintain proper par daily basis.
- Properly date, label and rotate all items according to Marriott standard. Follow correct food handling procedures.
- Complete all requisitions in a timely manner. Ensure only written requisitioned items are removed from storeroom.
- Notify immediate supervisor of any items that are low or out of stock.
- Pull items from freezer as listed on pull chart.
- Maintain clean and orderly refrigerators, freezers and work areas.
- Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
- Report any breakage’s and lose to your supervisor.
- Maintains your department area safe, hygienic and presentable state at all times and to report any damage to furniture, fittings and equipment to your Supervisor.
- To follow the correct procedure for the storage and recording of lost property.
- Familiarizes yourself with your departmental service performance & product standards and to be able to demonstrate their application consistently.
- To be aware of all current Company and Departmental Policies and Procedures, ensuring these are adhered to at all times.
- To attend all Statutory Training, Job Training Sessions and Communication Meetings.
- Attends meetings and training sessions/ courses that may be beneficial to you and your department on request from your Supervisor or manager.
- To be aware of Hotel Security Procedures regarding bedrooms, and guest property.
- Report any suspicious person(s) or packages immediately to the duty housekeeper or office coordinator.
- To be aware of the Health, Safety and Hygiene Regulations at work as laid down in the Hotel standards manual.
- Report to your supervisor /office coordinator any guest comments/suggestions or complaints as laid down in the Hotel standards / Training File.
- To maintain a cheerful and polite attitude to our guests and colleagues at all times and use the guests name if known. Refer guest to another member of staff who can help them if you are unable to.
- Co - operate and communicate with other associates, supervisors and management to ensure effective team work and high morale.
- Have a good knowledge of all hotel facilities and be able to answer guest questions in a quick, polite and helpful manner.
- Follows all procedures set up for the protection of the environment within the hotel and grounds.
· Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
· Complies with Marriott International Hotels Limited Regional Office policies and procedures.
· Working hours as required to do your job but normally not less than 48 hours per week.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.