Concierge Agent - Arabic Speaker
To assist resident and non-resident customers professionally and efficiently and to maintain high standards of hospitality and service at all times.
Provide professional secretarial skills to the guests of the hotel, provide adequate information, anticipate guest needs and offer personalized service in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
Skills and Knowledge
Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers
Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
Hotel and local knowledge
Balanced Scorecard Results: Implements strategies and executes activities to drive and continuously improve financial results, guest satisfaction, human capital index and market share.
· Welcome all guests with a smile and maintain a professional approach at all times.
· Maintain a professional and courteous attitude towards all guests.
· Have a throughout Knowledge with Check-in and check-out procedures, rooms type, location and rates.
· Be familiar with the hotel services and hours of operations.
· Be aware of ongoing functions and meetings.
· Be familiar with the city events.
· Be familiar with all local attractions, hotels, restaurants, etc...
· Supervise all activities of concierge/business centre according to the posted rates and charge these accordingly.
· Check all arrivals with airport pick-up requests and arrange Limousine
· Call departures of the day, confirm departure time and offer Limousine drop-off.
· Confirm guest’s flights and make sure it’s kept in a safe place.
· Promote and Up Sell Limousine and Chauffeur services.
· Insure Business Centre and Concierge Desks are kept clean and tidy at all times.
· Always quote the guest a price before processing with the service.
· Follow all Accounting procedures as established by hotel policy.
· Follow all Front Office procedures as related to faxes and messages
· Assist and provide directions to all Outlets customers.
· Be fully aware of all safety and emergency procedures.
· Be security conscious at all times, inform manager of anything suspicious.
· Maintain high standards of personal hygiene and wear proper uniform.
· Perform any reasonable request as directed by management.
· Actively participate in the Quality improvement process.
· Maintain close working relationships with other departments.
· Assist sales in monthly mailings.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.